A downloadable game for Windows
This game has taken me about a month so far. I am extremely new to development and I'm trying to test the waters with a concept that came into my head. The game is extremely bare-bones and (at the moment) uses a bunch of prebuilt main menus and pause screens spliced together so expect bugs. Expect bugs with the whole thing really...
0.1.5 (BUILT 19/10/2016 : PUBLISHED 19/10/2016)
- Enemies have more mass and the player has less. (Fixed the bug where players could easily push enemies out of the baked NavMesh)
- Player Collision radius increased. (Fixed bug where players could run up to walls with some guns and shoot through)
- Decreased health regen due to popular demand from playtesting.
- Increased stamina.
- Lowered sprint speed from 10 to 9. (Comparison: Walk speed is 5)
- Miscellaneous graphical improvements.
- Fixed Enemies not spawning unless the game is restarted.
- Fixed 'Quit' button not working.
- Added resolution options in Video Settings.
- Rebuilt Test3 to include more enclosed fighting and choke points for higher difficulty. (It's still called 'Test3' because...saving..)
- Changed Ammo, Waves and Score text to red for easier visibility.
- Clicking on the opening the 'Play' menu on the start screen automatically shows the description and image of the first map option.
Lights on Test3 are a bit flickery but that sort of adds to the 'Broken Bulb' effect. I'll take any feedback and act accordingly, however....
Thanks to all for playing so far!
Big thanks to bpgmrcom, AurynSky and NarcosVsZombies for shouting out the game on their streams.
Fixes and new features incoming!
Read through my mind map for more info: https://mind42.com/public/4a0f38b6-c574-4122-a105-91aee8a04e0f
|Published||19 days ago|
|Tags||3D, Gore, halloween, Horror, round, simple, Top down shooter, Twin Stick Shooter, wave, Zombies|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.